Saturday, January 30, 2010

A really great date

Today I have felt a sudden urge of creative energy. I feel like I could write the next great American novel. 2010 has been so very good to me so far. The goals I've set for myself are happening. I'm doing what I said I would do. I'm building momentum.

This photo reminds me that I CAN do hard things. I CAN reach my goals, make my dreams come true. It was taken minutes after I ran my 2nd marathon in 2001 in Duluth, Minnesota. It sits in my bedroom, right next to my Dream Board.



Tonight my husband and I went on a very long date. We sat in our favorite restaurant for over 3 hours, enjoying a fabulous dinner, great conversation and we set goals for the next year.

*business goals
*personal goals
*couple goals
*family goals


This was something new for us. I mean we've always set personal goals but to sit down and share them then to create family, couple and business goals...we hadn't done that before. Very cool. I highly recommend it!

Tomorrow I'm taking our goals, typing them up in some fun font then putting them in a frame. I want to make sure we see our goals daily so we can be reminded of just what direction we are going this year.

What about you? Do you set goals? For you, your family? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!