Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dream Board and My Word

It's Tuesday and here I am posting my Word one day late...Hmmmmmm...this is becoming a habit. Not good!! LOL! So, let's just get to it. My WORD from last week is-----

PRODUCTIVE

pro⋅duc⋅tive
  /prəˈdʌktɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pruh-duhk-tiv] Show IPA
Use productive in a Sentence
See web results for productive
See images of productive
–adjective
1. having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
2. producing readily or abundantly; fertile: a productive vineyard.


With the first week of the New Year I went CRAZY getting stuff DONE! My family and I began getting up at 5:30 in the morning to do chores. A bit crazy perhaps but our home has never been so clean, our children so willing to work AND the change that has come about in me is spectacular. With everyone pitching in and getting the work done before the sun comes up is allowing me more creative time. It's great!! And you know whose idea this was??

My HUSBAND!! Yep, he thought we needed to live like he did waking up before the sun to do chores on the Dairy Farm. At first I thought he was a loon. But it has worked out better than I ever imagined. Who knew?!

Along with clean and organizing I've had quite the productive week of creating. I finished my Book of Possibilities along with my Dream Board. Here it is...



I belong to an AMAZING site called Transformation.com which was the inspiration for my Dream Board. I am so loving it. It sits right above my computer so I see it everyday. It's a wonderful reminder of where I'm going in 2010.

Tell me about your first week of the New Year? How are those goals coming? Is it time to tweak any yet? (It's okay, if you do ya' know).

Be sure and leave a comment. I want to give out a prize...but I need some comments!!:)

Have a great and productive day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the Dream Board. I think I need to hire you as my personal coach - you are motivating beyond words! So glad you had a productive week (it feels so good to have weeks like that, doesn't it?)

    I, too, was productive last week . . . on the CREATIVE end (which is always appreciated!) I've been working on so many scrapbook projects, I'm loving every minute of it. I'm keeping all of my 2010 TaDa! goals in check and am doing pretty well (knock on wood!)

    Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!