Thursday, January 14, 2010

Momentum

As the 2nd week of 2010 is almost done I'm feeling elated at the momentum I've got going in my life right now. I'm getting things done and boy, does it feel so very good.

I was pleasantly surprised to have 10 Followers as of this morning-Hooray!! My goal for 2010 was to have 50. I'm on my way:)

Been thinking so much about the poor people in Haiti. Please head over to Rebecca's Blog. Many of you might recognize her from Creating Keepsakes Magazine as she was an avid contributor to that magazine in the early 2000's. She even had her own journaling column and several books (which I own and LOVE). Rebecca was just in Haiti last week on a church mission trip. She had the chance to connect with many Haitians and has opened an Etsy Shop with pieces created by so many of the people she met. Like I said...check out her blog. It is very touching.

This weekend I'm having a Scrapbook Retreat in my town. Looking forward to hanging out with friends, making new ones and CREATING! Got up early this morning to get housework done and workout in so I can focus getting page packets ready for Friday and Saturday. Sure wish you could all come, too!! I'll post photos next week.


Speaking of photos...here are a few from Jackson's 15th birthday a couple of weeks ago. Jackson is headed out for the weekend to Liberty, Mo. for a Speech and Debate Tournament. His goal is to WIN! Good luck Jacks!!





How is your momentum so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!