Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Monday!!!



Happy Monday!! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to begin your "Week in the Life" project. Remember we are doing this (if you want) before the "Words of Me Project" officially begins 1 week from today!!

I woke up this morning and already missed 2 cool photo ops. Oh, well. Gotta get back in the habit of carrying my camera EVERYWHERE!! My first photo ended up being of my doggie Gizmo sticking his tongue out. Too, cute:).

Had fun reading my notes from last year on this day. Several things have changed but mostly we are doing the same types of things. Spent a few minutes jotting down the mornings events.

If you're joining along and want to share just jump right in!! I'll be posting photos later in the week.

**Remember to leave a comment to be in the drawing for a FREE scrap goodie bag to be given away 1 week from today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie, I love this idea and one layout a week seems achievable, ha ha!! Do you have a button I can add to my blog? I'd love to share this with my friends and visitors

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!