Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More information regarding the Project & photos



Just thought I'd add a few more details to the Words of Me Project. Along with your weekly word it is optional to create a layout with the word as your title, in your journaling or however you see fit.

My goal with this Project is to create one scrap page a week with my word and a photo from the week (if I have one). I do not want to stress about this...the important thing is we just do it. I figured it would be pretty cool to have an entire album filled with 52 words that described my year!! 8x8is my favorite size of mini album so that is the size I'll be using.

Again...you do not have to scrap any of it!! Just thought I'd throw that out there!!:)

The photos up top are of my AMAZING family and my inspiration!! Just wanted to show them off today!:)

Remember to leave me a comment...all comments posted by October 5th will be elegible to win a scrapbook prize pack!!!

2 comments:

  1. This will be a great project, Leslie! I hope to do this project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, glad to see you online again! Missing you bunches!
    Sounds good. I will have to try it too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!