Monday, September 21, 2009

Quotes are a part of my Life

Ever since I trained for my first marathon back in 1998 quotes have kept me optimistic, inspired and loving life. I used to buy one of those perpetual calendars to that shared a daily quote...loved those. Now I find myself buying every book of quotes I can get my hands on. Some of my favorites are those I've found at old antique shops or flea markets.

Throughout the course of our year long word journey I will be sharing quotes with you. Many will be my favorites, many will be new...I to hear your faves, as well.

Here's one that caught my eye today...

"Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
-Norman MacEwan

Rmember if you stop by and love what you see please share with your friends, family and anyone else you can think of! Also be sure and leave a comment. All comments left between now and October 5th are elegible to win a scrapbook pack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!