Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm a Risk Taker

"If you play it safe in life, you've decided that you don't want to grow anymore."  -Shirley Hufstedler, Lawyer





Just a little nervous here...lol

I've always thought of myself as a risk taker. Someone who loves trying new things and tackling life's challenges head-on.


Me and Bo the Red Boa Constrictor


 The past few days I've been inspired to really take a look at my creative life...and I realized that when it comes to risk taking...well, let's just say I've played it safe for way too long now!!


I am ready to take a giant leap and see where my ideas take me!!! 

I will share my thoughts, ideas and more in Week 12 of our 52 week Challenge!!!!


It's FRIDAY!! Oh do I love Fridays! Especially now that school is back in session and I am working nearly full-time as a substitute teacher. I have been at the High School all week and am ready for some relaxing time and STUDIO TIME this weekend. I am also ready to share a few FRESH ideas with you...enjoy.

1. I have been a Follower of this lovely lady for several years now. Not only is she talented but she is bright light and adds so much to my days when I read her blog. Love her!!!

2.  If you are thinking about taking a class this Fall, Dina Wakely is offering this one and this one. Which one do I choose??!

3. If you are looking for FRESH art with deep, spiritual meaning then please stop by my friend's Etsy shop!

Have a perfect weekend, girls!!!


52 Weeks art challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!