1) The Graduate. I first saw this film my Junior year in college for a film class. Not only do I love this movie but I LOVE it!!! This was Dustin Hoffman's first and I must say one of his best. From the cool camera shots to the outstanding soundtrack....this is one movie I have seen many times.
2) Sweet Home Alabama. When it comes to romantic comedies this has all the elements of a good one. Reese Witherspoon is perfect as a sassy, spunky southern girl who thinks she has it all until she goes back to her not-so-perfect southern roots. Patrick Dempsey stars. LOVE....
3) Nacho Libre. Okay....so this one might have surprised you. It's one of those movies you either you either love or hate. In the Ackman Family it's our most quoted film. We LOVE it!!!
4) I just happen to LOVE a good scary movie. You know one of those edge of your seat nail biters. Skelton Key happens to be one of those movies. I have seen this film at least 10 times and still get chills at the ending.
5) Yep, another RomCom...Notting Hill with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. I have watched this flick a dozen times and never get tired of it. Cute, sweet and one of the best romantic movie endings EVER!!! A definite LOVE:)
So there ya' go. 5 movies I LOVE. What about you? I would love to hear yours!!