Friday, August 10, 2012

Busy but....GOOD!

Just a quick post before the weekend.

First of all I want to say 
THANK YOU
to sweet Leanne
She created my NEW blog look!!!
She is soooo creative and talented.

Second of all I am WAY excited 
for my SOUL HOUSE Class coming to

The Art Experience September
and October!! 
I will post 
photos of the house
Monday.

Third....
We are so busy!
WOW...school starts Thursday
and the nuttiness has already 
begun.

Em has softball practice 
everynight
and Jackson is
running on the Cross Country 
team every morning.
Plus we are working
in our shaved ice shack
Kool Kats 10 hours 
a day.

I am currently adding my Brave Art
to a suitcase, a chest of drawers and a desk.
Before and After photos soon.
These pieces are for the studio I work in...
The Art Experience.

Lots of GOOD things!!!


How about you??
What GOOD things
are in your world
today???


1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie, sounds like a crazy busy time! It's getting that way around here too..school starts Wednesday, not sure I'm ready for that and I know Ash isn't, but she is looking forward to a routine again so that's good!

    Been making cards for DT assignments and that's about it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!