Friday, March 2, 2012

My Bliss List

It's Friday!! Sooo many things to be BLISSFUL about today:)


See that amazing boy right there in the suit?? That's MY Jacks! What is that medal hanging around his neck you ask??



So PROUD of Jacks!!  He places 1st in the Optimist Club speech contest last night!! Whoo Hoo!! He now moves on to Regionals April 14th. Scholarship money is at stake here so we are excited:)



This sweet little doggie gives me so much bliss every.single.day.



This is our mini pom Gizmo. I adore this dog!! He spends his day following me all over the house. Love you, Giz!!!!

It seems like our bedroom is rarely 100% picked up. There is always laundry to put away or a pile of papers and books I want to got through. Giving me Bliss today is this part of my bedroom....



Our bed!! Love my country bedspread, bright, happy pillows and Hurkey, my favorite teddy bear. He is nearly 30 years old!!

Soooo happy I found THIS a few days ago at our local grocery store!!



I used to drink a pot of coffee a day. Loved the stuff...but since becoming a member of the LDS church coffee is off limits. This yummy drink tastes so much like coffee and when paired with my favorite creamer it is pure Bliss!! The best part is that before I've had to buy it on-line...now it's available right here in Maryville!

The last thing making me blissful this week is my NEW AND TOTALLY FREE e-course!!

"6 Weeks: Mind.Body. Spirit" I hope you'll join me March 12th for 6 weeks of inspiration and healing through art. We will have our own FaceBook group page to post photos, chat and inspire one another. All the details coming next week!!

Linking up today with Liv...love her!!

click here

What is bringing you Bliss today?? Please share!

14 comments:

  1. So great to share your bliss, thanks for posting. Funny enough today what brought me bliss was sorting out a cupboard that had random things that were no longer used and I listened to an encouraging cd while I cleaned, brought me some bliss and deeper insight! Liking the sound of your group, would love to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jack! That's a proud mom momment for sure and true bliss.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son! Good luck at Regionals, Jack!

    Lovely post today. Made me think of things I'm thankful for and give me a peaceful/blissful feeling. Thanks for inspiring me!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of happiness here! Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your son! Just the fact that it's Friday is bringing me bliss. It will be even better when my hubby gets home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun photos and the fact that you have an ecourse coming up! I love ecourses, both for what they provide for an instructor and for the students!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just spent some time on your blog reading a whole bunch of your posts. Just wanted you to know...you are darling and I've loved reading your posts!

    ♥ april

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember my grandma drinking that!
    amazing the memories that flooded back:)
    more and more joy to you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Jacks!! Wonderful news!
    What brings me bliss?
    YOU do, my friend! Your blog and FB posts/comments make my days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally forgot to say that your new e-course blisses me out completely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came home from the conference and hopped right on here. My bliss today is feeling like I was led by the Spirit....that's the best. It was nice to chat with you a bit today and I pray for good things for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bliss list!
    Congratulations to your son, and tons of good luck for his next round!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for following my journey. I am going to follow you as well; I look forward to getting to know you better!
    I hope that you are enjoying a wonderful weekend; it's a pretty bliss-full one here!
    xo, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I need to start making a weekly Bliss List...great idea! Congrats to your son; I remember doing the Optimist Speech Contest in school! :-) I can't imagine living without coffee; I'm happy for you that you found an alternative. Can't wait to check out your eCourse!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm interested in your group!! I'll keep an eye open for more details. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!