Friday, November 9, 2012

Simply Put

Sorry for my abscence this week!! Our computer has been acting up...but better today. I guess I am supposed to be simplifying my life...and just one blog post does the trick...LOL!

I have been thinking of what areas in my life need simplifying the most...it's really the physical clutter in our home. I have gotten rid of so much over the past year...but still a ways to go. I know this Christmas will be a simple one for us. We just don't have the money this year...but you know...sometimes simple is best.

Speaking of money...we are still waiting for a miracle, girls. Please continue to pray for us. We are now facing 2 major deadlines...one involving our home. As scary and stressful as this all is...I am happy. My whole family is. We know we have each other and we are gonna get through it!!!



I can honestly tell you that I am closer with my kids today than at any other time in my life. My heart is filled with gratitude with all that I have learned this year. It hasn't been easy...it's been messy and hard...but so many blessings have come from our struggles.

How are all of you doing?? I think about each of you so often. Someday I want to have this HUGE and AMAZING art retreat and invite all of you!!!

Have a Simply Perfect weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, Les. I see this picture of the family, and I know that you will make it through all of this. You spirit sounds good in your writing . . . and that makes my heart happy. I am coming back from another awful cold (it's been one of those sort of weeks) and have my last craft fair tomorrow (completed 84 ornaments, 19 candles, and countless other goodies!) I'm praying for a successful show, for sure. Thinking of you, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been on my mind lately a lot leslie, God has put you there and i have been praying for you and your family. hugs and best wishes and lots of love been sent your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your deadlines, Leslie. You are expressing such a positive and healthy attitude; I'm so happy that your family has each other to walk with through these difficult times! Good luck with your simplifying/ decluttering/ downsizing. I've been clearing out those "pockets of STUFF" that accummulate when I'm not paying attention--the top of the girls' closet, the undersink cupboard, that sort of thing. It feels so good to get rid of the things I know we don't need and will never use! Frees up mental space as much as physical space.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!