Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Words of Me Art Journal Challenge~2012

Save the date and join me for 6 weeks of WORD fun!! Starting Monday, October 1st stop by Words of Me Project for your Weekly Word, inspiring quotes and more!!

You see The Words of Me Art Journal Challenge is more than an art challenge...it's a life challenge! See on the top of my blog where it says..."Living an inspired life~one story, one quote, one words at a time"?

For the next 6 weeks not only are we going to be inspired by the Word of the Week to create a piece of art...but we are going to be inspired to create our life  more the way we want it. 

Here's an example...

Let's say the Word of the Week is BRAVE. We could make Brave inspired canvas's, jewelry, girls, journal pages, etc. Whatever our hearts desired. I would be sure and share plenty of Brave-themed quotes and ideas throughout the week to keep you thinking all things Brave....


“Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”- Jim Morrison


“you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”-Stephen King


I will share stories of how the Word has affected my life and ways it inspired me to be a better me. You will get the chance to share, too in our Facebook forum...Mind Body Soul.

Are you ready to learn and grow and become exceptional? 

 If you love to...

*art journal
*paint
*doodle
*connect with others
*learn more about yourself
*Push yourself
*collage
*share

then this Challenge is just right for you!!!

It's FREE!
It's Fun!!
It starts Monday, October 1st!!!



Grab a button for your blog and tell all your friends!!!! {I would REALLY appreciate it!!}





To put this on YOUR blog just right click hit Save image as. Copy and paste the link to this post
http://wordsofmeproject.blogspot.com/2012/09/words-of-me-art-journal-challenge2012.html
You can put this image in your Blog sidebar along with my address and make a button out of it!! Thank you so much, girls!!

I hope you will join me!! No need to sign up but I would LOVE to know if you think you might play along!!:)

21 comments:

  1. yep, I will definitely be playing along with you :-) Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY! That is so cool! I loved doing it with you last time - I will actually be gone the first week of October, but when I get back, my goal is to work in the journal 30 minutes a day (my GOAL ;). I will totally check it out when I get back. Good luck! And thank you - I know, I love IG too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you will be joining us, Kristin!! I always love to see your work:)

      Delete
  3. awesome....count me in! thank you much for sharing....blest be ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Good luck with the closet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sounds fun, Leslie!! Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... this sounds like fun! I am needing something like this to keep that little fire going under my butt to get things accomplished lol
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally joining in on the fun! I'm always trying to write more in my journal, I just can never figure out what to write. It's hard for me to right my feelings and I could never write a letter to myself. Thanks so much for doing this!
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in! I have added your link to my page:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leslie, I added ya button & Link on my blogs.
    http://lillovecreations.blogspot.com
    http://poeception.blogspot.com

    If there's anything else ya need to to pimp out for ya just let me know. I can't wait to start ya next words of me. I'm adding it to the journal I did for the last class ya taught.

    Hugs, Poe

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like to much fun to pass up...words and art = happiness! Would love to join you! Art Hugs, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wanting to do a smash book... I have had zero time to scrapbook, and doing so really helps my creativity-which in turn helps me with some of graphic design projects that Im building, so I think I might go buy a book today, and start with your 6 week challenge. I need it! Right? Creative outlets are a need right??!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds fun. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, cool, I am in!!
    Nilla
    http://aconfusedartist.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. finished my 1st one. thanks. just what i needed. *

    ReplyDelete
  15. finished my 1st one. thanks. just what i needed. *

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!