Monday, September 12, 2011

A Happy Heart

Today is my day to "Bless our Home". It's the day I put on my 80's tunes, a t-shirt and capris, grab a broom, Lysol, paper towels, Swiffer Wet Jet and get to work.

Today I will "bless" our home with fresh smells, a clean look and positive energy.

I work quickly, sing at the top of my lungs and smile. It's fun and my family loves coming home to a house that looks and feels better then when they left this morning.



I am feeling good.
I have joy
and enthusiasm in my heart.



Creatively I am unblocked. Ideas are pouring our of me into my Art.
It's wonderful!

Yesterday I was able to spend 5 hours of uninterrupted time in my space. Things are coming together for my first show in October!!

My heart is full.




What makes you heart full, girls? Please share!

8 comments:

  1. Oh...without doubt a clean house and a happy loving faMily...where my big 6 foot 2 teen will openly hug his little bro and kiss him on his head and say I love you...I reckon I must be doing something right...!...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie,
    I love your idea!!! I think that I will bless my kitchen today too! I have a habit of creating small 'piles' of things here and there around my kitchen and it does really bother me. I collect too much paper crap. That will be my focus for today. If anything... I should start a blog on how a paper addict takes control of her house and her life. ;)
    Maggie G

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic weekend you had, huh? LOVE when the creative juices are pouring out!!! (Ummm...when you finish with the lysol and your house, would you terribly mind a road trip up North? I'm in great need of some home TLC! Maybe you'll motivate me to straighten up around here today!!! Or maybe I'll just 'think' about it!) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the idea of thinking about cleaning as "blessing the house"--an inspspired idea! What a fabulous thing to have 5 hours to work on your art--sounds delightful! Good luck with all of your preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of a freshly cleaned house! What a great way to spend a Monday and start off the week. Can't wait to see what comes from your creative inspiration. I sound like a broken record, but my son and husband fill my heart! So much love!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE blessing our home days.... today is that day for me too. I have my Adele pandora station on and my heart full of inspiration from church yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to read that you are in creative BLISS! I love it when that happens. Go with it and let it fill your heart right up!

    There must be something in the air today because I cleaned my fridge from top to bottom and I never do that... I didn't even mind it!

    Thanks for the blog love! Keep painting! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!