Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still Snowed In

With all the snow and cold weather we have been cooped up in the house...I am going a bit stir-crazy!!!

Today, however is a new day. I woke up early, hopped in the car and headed to the gym for a much needed sweat session on the elliptical. Man, I love that thing:) Later today Miss Em gets a new 'do then Sonic drinks {i am drinking diet pop every now and then} and Wal-Mart. Looking forward to being OUT!

I have spent the last 3 days painting, creating and working on our 31 Days Creativity Challenge which starts Tuesday, March 1st. Really looking forward to all the FUN we are gonna have!! Sure hope you'll join me on the journey. Be sure and grab one of the buttons on the right side of my blog.

Oh, and speaking of my Blog...my crazy, talented friend Leanne is creating a whole new look for me. I am beyond excited!! Thank you, Leanne!!! {if you don't read her please start today. she is amazing. truly.}

Our WORD this week is TRY. I am trying all sorts of things...including writing differently. I have been in a rut lately...need to change it up a bit. Change can be very, very good.

I will leave you with this today....


Wish I was here;)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I don't love the elliptical...as a matter of fact I call it the "evil elliptical"...but man...it sure does give you some bang for your buck in the way of workout, doesn't it?! Looking forward to March and allowing you to lead me back to my creative side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there on that nice, gorgeous beach too....although I'm not freezing my butt off or snowed in, so I feel for ya being so cold. I'm hoping to get back to the gym by Monday...I've been sick ALL of January...booooo, and finally (crossing fingers) gettting better!

    Have a great weekend Les!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look to your blog! And I'm very excited about the 31 Days Challenge! Thank you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous blog! Excited to read what you'll have in store for all of us!
    Stopping over from Lady Blogger's Society. I'm your newest follower - I think I'll be number 200! Come see me at Lighten Up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!