Monday, February 14, 2011

My Guy is the BEST!

I have been married to the most amazing man for nearly 19 years. I am soooo very blessed!! Look what he brought home for Em and me last Friday...

He was just so darn cute about it, too. "Oh, girls....Happy early Valentine's Day." {BIG grin}!!

Today he has surprised me even more...he is whisking me away to Kansas City for a full day of.....

SHOPPING! Whoo hoo!! I can buy whatever I want. Really?! Oh, what fun:)

So girls, I am off to enjoy the day and am so grateful for the beautiful sunshine and warmer temps!!

What are you doing to celebrate today?

8 comments:

  1. What a fun day ahead, you lucky girl! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok green with envy!LOL You are one lucky lady! So happy for you! LOVE coming your way my friend!! Hope you enjoyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great guy!!! LOVE that Dave!!! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, I really love the new look to your blog!! The roses are beautiful and how fun to go shopping for the day!!! What fun stuff did you find?? You must share!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, awesome guy!! I hope you found some GREAT treasures on your shopping trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I hope you had fun on your trip, it was sure nice weather for it! I responded to your email about the Smash Books, let me know if you don't get it or if you have any other questions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so pampered! Mark took the day off work, let me sleep in while he made breakfast and got all the kids up and dressed and changed. Then we spent the whole day together, eating out for lunch, running errands, window-shopping, exploring new places. We ended the day at a dinner theater in St. Joe with Liz and Tony; it was awesome! Best Valentines ever!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!