Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going Retro this Week...

Howdy, girls!! You know that old Johnny Nash song..."I Can See Clearly Now'"? The one that says It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day? Well, that's me...NOW...after much contemplating this weekend on my life and what is important to me at this time in my life.

It was like blinders had been covering my eyes making it nearly impossible for me to see what was right in front of me all along. I know now what it is I must do and what it is I can do to bring more order and peace to my world.{and do so with a smile on my face}


I intend on writing out some very clear intentions for myself this week. I promise I will share this new found "enlightenment" along with my intentions later in the week.

I am excited to be participating in a Blogging Challenge this week from one of my favorite communities "The Secret is in the Sauce" or as they are more fondly known as SITS. Don't know about SITS? Click here to find out more and read what I'll be up to for the next 5 days. ;)

I am ready to kick my blog up a notch...so get ready...

Here I Come!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday...

4 comments:

  1. visiting from Simply Cintia! Thanks for your visit! I was wondering if I should do the SITS challenge as well... still thinking... have an awesome week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing much contemplating this week, too, Les! I think I'm pms'ing! ;)

    You know ... I really wish we lived closer. I think we would be great support and inspiration for each other, dear friend.

    Please know that I am thinking of you always ... can't wait to hear what you have in store this week. Love ya, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Leslie-I just visited the SITS website and it really sounds like an amazing community of women!!I love the challenges-especially when bloggers block comes knocking!! I think I am going to participate!! I can't wait to hear all of what you have planned. Yes...I think it's really helpful to have deep intentions and then write them down; that makes it official and serious and sends a message out to the Universe:) You are SO welcome for the support Leslie-you have always been so kind and wonderful. P.S. sorry about all the typos in my last comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great!!! I'm not ready for a blogging challenge- i'm still working on a creative one that ended August 31st ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!