Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting so Excited!!

Driving home from the Show Me Games tonight we put on Star 102 and listened to Christmas music all the way home!! Boy, did that get me in the mood. And yes, I know it's not even December yet...but I LOVE the holidays. And besides...what the heck is wrong with getting giddy over them before Thanksgiving? The way I see it Thanksgiving and Christmas are GREAT holidays and just because I may enjoy "Jingle Bells" before we carve the turkey doesn't mean I'm "skipping" Thanksgiving.

So with all that in mind I'm gonna start my "Retro Holiday" tradition a bit early with today's post...hope you don't mind!

Last year I had a blast finding old Christmas shows, music videos and movies and sharing them on my Blog. I was going to wait till December 1st to share the fun but like I said...I just can't!! So here goes...

There was just something about the 1970's Christmas commercials. Here is one of my favorites from McDonalds. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that you LOVE this holiday just as much as I do!!! And I LOVE that!!!!! The Christmas tunes have been playing in my house since Nov 1 . . . and most of my friends think I'm nuts!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!