"If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint." -Edward Hopper
This is the year I paint!
And I want YOU to join me!!
Starting Monday, January 12th join me for "Paint Happy: 52 Prompts".
Here's how it works...
1. Purchase the book "The Painting Workbook". No, you don't HAVE TO but I HIGHLY suggest you do. It's a fantastic book and under $11.00 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Painting-Workbook-Started-Stay-Inspired/dp/1454708700/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416336874&sr=8-1&keywords=the+painting+workbook
2. Each week I will post a prompt then show you MY work.
3. You will also be able to read and see more of my work on my blog...Words of Me Project. http://wordsofmeproject.blogspot.com/
4. You will have that week to work on the prompt.
5. Once you are finished you can post your work in our Paint Happy group.
**My hopes are that we become a community of women that uplift and encourage one another as we work on our painting skills.
Girls, this is REALLY gonna be awesome!! Alena's book is soooo dang FUN! Seriously...lots of bright, happy colors and oodles of inspiration. I mainly work with collage...painting intimidates me...but NO MORE. I am DETERMINED to PAINT every week in 2015. I want to GROW as an artist and would LOVE for YOU to join me!! This is FREE (except for the book cost) and oh so fun!!