Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Fun!




These two little cutie patooties are growing up sooooo fast! 

And even though a part of me is sad...I am enjoying them so much as young adults!! The best part is our family has gained two more kids...Jourdain and Bailey.

Saturday night we had everyone at our home for home-made chicken enchiladas and coloring Easter eggs!! We had such a wonderful time!!!




Love my Jackson and his girl Bailey!! She is bright and colorful and just so much FUN to be around! Love her positive attitude:) She is a burst of sunshine!!!

Emma's missionary finally made it to our home Thursday afternoon.


Em met Jourdain while he served his 9 months of his mission here in Maryville. My husband Dave drove to California and picked him up last week!!! He is so wonderful!! We all love him:)


After church on Easter Sunday I made the kids keep their church clothes on a bit longer for photos...



As you can see Jackson was quick at getting his jammies on;)

Another picture of Em and Jourdain...


Yes....he is TALL...6'7!!! He played basketball at Utah Valley in Provo.

A family photo...



Love all of us together!! My family means the WORLD to me!!:)

Girls, I hope you had a blessed Easter and look forward to seeing your photos you post on your blogs.

I have some life-changing news to share with you tomorrow!!!!

LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful family, it's wonderful to see our kids grow as their life stretches out before them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great and happy Easter, Leslie! Sounds like you have some exciting news to share...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the family photos, Les . . . since I feel like I know everyone already! I think I've been following your blog for at least 3 or 4 years. The kids (no, we can't call them "kids" much longer) have grown into such beautiful adults. Be proud, my friend. And I can't wait to hear your news - you have been on my prayer list for a while, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family pics, love to see all your smiling faces! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!