Monday, December 7, 2020

Looking for the Blessings

 


Happy Monday, friends! 
I LOVE the start of a FRESH new week! 
I love that I have clean slate to dream, plan and execute every single week. 
Hooray for MONDAYS!

Just checking in to see how you are doing.
Christmas is just weeks away, the year is winding down 
and I would bet that many of you, (like me) is looking forward to
a BRAND NEW YEAR. 
2020 has been NOTHING like we have ever experienced before, has it?
And even though 2020 has been filled with more 
unknowns than any other in my life...this year has 
been one of the BEST of my life!
WHY?

Well, for starters the LESSONS I have learned while being 
in lockdown, having the virus, my loved ones
having the virus, going through some VERY HARD
financial struggles, almost losing EVERYTHING
 and going to God for it ALL has taught me
once again the IMPORTANCE of 
having Faith over Fear.


When we TRULY trust God to lead and guide us through
our lives...that is when the Magic happens.
That is when He can get to work and BLESS US!
He is there, hand outstretched, just waiting for us to take it.

This week I encourage you to take a look back
at this crazy year and write down EVERYTHING that happened.
I mean EVERYTHING! Sure, you may forget a few things
but do your best. Write down the good, the bad, the ugly,
the sad, the mad...all of it.
Then look at your list and SEE where God was working.
SEE where maybe you HAD gone to Him in prayer and he ANSWERED it!
Put a star or Heart beside every instance where, looking back, you realize God WAS there!
I have done this several times in the past and it is so POWERFUL! 
This is a list you will come to treasure, look back on
and give thanks for!!

Be sure and share any insights you may have after 
doing this in our Facebook Group
We would LOVE to have you!!!

Peace,
Leslie



4 comments:

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!