Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 21: One Small Thing...Part 2

 Practice what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know.
                                                                                        -Van Gogh


I know that I need more time working on One Small Thing!! In case you missed that post here it is. The idea is to take ONE THING in your life and practice it daily....an excerpt from last week's post.

"This week I want you to think about ONE simple practice you can do that will help you connect daily with your TRUEST self. Examples include....walking, reading scriptures, enjoying a cup of coffee with your spouse every morning, creating, painting, writing in your journal, stretching, meditating, etc."



My goal is to get my creating on!! I can proudly say I did pretty good. While I wasn't in my studio most of the week I had my Soul Comfort journal bag with me and journaled nightly on the couch. Love how that simple act kept me connected to my heart.

So girls...keep it up!! Whatever your practice is...keep on working on it for at least 15 minutes a day. Remember we get better at something when we engage ourselves in it!!!


I want to WELCOME all the new girls from our Face Book group Mind.Body.Soul. We are soo happy you are here to share and play along. If you are not sure where to start....go here.

How are YOU doing with YOUR 52 week Challenge?? I find myself growing bit by bit. Some days I go back to my journal and say to myself...I really need to work on this!!



I am not perfect...but I am striving to be the best I can be!! Keep working girls:)

 One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.  -Henri Matisse

1 comment:

  1. Please can you tell me where I find the rest of the prompts? I can only find 33.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!