Saturday, November 28, 2020

Hello and WELCOME!

 

Hello. My name is Leslie. I have been the Author of this Blog, Words of Me Project for over ten years. Throughout that time I have shared my family, my art, my words and my faith. I am passionate about each of those things and look forward to sharing with you again! 


A few years back I decided to switch it up a bit and moved over to another blogging platform. While I enjoyed my time there and wrote consistently for a year, it never quite felt like Home. There is just something about THIS place that brings me peace, comfort and joy. I think it's because this is where I began. This is the place I met so many wonderful women from around the world. I also wrote dozens of FREE courses and shared them all with YOU. My first year long course...52 Weeks of Being Me brought women from all over the globe to my little spot here on the web. It's still my most pinned course...being pinned nearly 100,000 times! You can find it here. It's completely FREE and guaranteed to add inspiration to your life!

These days I am known as Brave Heart Faith Warrior. My Faith is something I am fiercely passionate about. I am currently writing my first manuscript about the power of writing down your prayers and connecting with God. You can get a taste of that as well as a Community of the most incredible women in my Facebook Group...I invite you join today! 

You can also click on the SUBSCRIBE button below my blog title or on the link on the top right that says Free Art Journaling Ideas Newsletter...add your email and I will add you to my BRAND NEW Newsletter list! You can expect those at least twice a month!! You will also be the first to know about my new classes, products and MORE! Come be a Faith Warrior today!!!

You can expect to see more of me as I am diligently learning and working on growing my business. God has placed a Purpose in my life to connect with women and help them by encouraging them to connect with God. It is my prayer that you will go on this Journey with me. I am so happy you are here!

Much love,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!