Monday, January 18, 2016

Oh So Blue



“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” 
― Rabindranath TagoreStray Birds


I am quite enjoying my 2016 so far...lots of creating going on in my studio and sharing not only in my Facebook group but this year I have committed to putting my work out there...and I have! It's a bit frightening but I figure it will stretch me and help me grow as an artist.

Speaking of growing...we have TWO more Challenges left in our Journey to the Heart Challenge. If you want to participate be sure and go here. Each lesson is there and ready for you to enjoy! 

Instead of posting our Challenge today (Monday) I will post it Tuesday and our last one on Friday. I also have a package of Happy Mail ready to mail to one of our participants...more details on that tomorrow:)

Today's post is to share my latest journal entry...

"Unwrap Peace"

I was inspired by Stamps and Stencils Blog Challenge this month..."Oh So Blue".





I LOVE this little girl...such a sweet grin on her face! She is the perfect reminder to Just Be.



Be sure and stop by their blog to check out all the amazing entries or to enter the Challenge for yourself!


See you back here Tuesday for our Journey to the Heart, girls!!

4 comments:

  1. What a super cool and amazing page! Love that darling little girl and all these yummy layers! I'm so pleased that you're sharing this with us at Stamps & Stencils. Super art! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page, I agree the little girl is so sweet ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific journal page and that little girl with her big red heart is a lovely focal point. Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous - I love it to pieces! That little girl is such a great focal point. thanks for joining us at stamps and stencils this month. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!