Friday, May 10, 2013

Lots to look forward to!!

Hi, girls...oh how I miss you!! Our hard-drive went KA-PUT last week!! Soooo next week we should be back on-line and ready to go:) If you want to connect be sure and stop by my facebook page!!

My amazing son Jackson graduates this Sunday at 2pm from High School...I truly can't believe it. Where in the heck did the time go?? Lots of fun to be had this weekend seeing family and friends!! We are having a BIG celebration!!

Be sure and mark your calenders for June 3rd. Our FREE Life Makeover art journaling class starts!! I promise this will change your life!!!

One more thing...the most AMAZING thing has happened to our family!! The MIRACLE we have been praying for since September...has HAPPENED!! I will share all about it in my blog next week!!

What is going on in your world, girls?? Please share!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!